"My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them -- by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents." - Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hairstyling Challenge - Day 5


Today's hairstyle theme is: A Summery Updo

Check out Farmgirl's lovely Day 5 hairstyle at A Simple Farmgirl.



It has been such a lovely summer day and perfect for a cute up-do!



So I showered and didn't even bother to comb my hair (usually not a good idea though) and whipped together an up-do that I've only tried once before.




With my hair parted to the right, I clipped the front sides back with tiny jaw clips.



Then I used a larger jaw clip to clip up the back. Easy and it usually turns out pretty cute. 



Hope you're having a lovely June day!

Don't forget to visit A Simple Farmgirl and join in the fun if you're able!


God Bless,
Miss Laurie :)

1 comment: