"My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them -- by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents." - Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hairstyling Challenge - Day 4


Today the theme is: Unique or Strange

Check out the Day 4 post at A Simple Farmgirl.



Today was warm so I wanted some sort of up-do. 


I've been learning how to do rope braids lately so I made three braids on the back of my head. (You can't see it here but there is a rope braid in the center.)
Then I collected the rest of my hair in a messy bun. 


 Accent with a cute ladybug pin that I made and viola!


I chose a ladybug to match my t-shirt. This is one of my favorites, it's actually a bright yellow but looks pale in this photo taken in the shade. 

 So this is my take on the Unique or Strange theme. This is definitely 


Today was another challenge but I really enjoyed it! Thank you Farmgirl!

Don't forget visit A Simple Farmgirl to check out her challenge, enter the giveaways and join in!

God Bless,
Miss Laurie



3 comments:

  1. Yet,again another cute hairstyle!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hairstyle, its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your kind comments!
    I wouldn't normally do my hair like this but rather like it. That's three hairstyles this week that I've "made up", what a lovely challenge this has been already!

    ~Miss Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete