"My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them -- by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents." - Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hairstyling Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 of Hairstyling Challenge at A Simple Farmgirl.

Today's theme is Basically Feminine



So I just did a simple hairstyle. This is one of my favorite ways to wear my hair because it is so simple and usually looks nice. A quick easy fix.


The very top hair pulled back and clipped with a sweet and simple silver barrette. I'm so blessed that my hair is wavy!   


Today was also a picture day so that's why I have two different blouses in my hair photos.



Hope you're having a lovely day and hope you go on over to A Simple Farmgirl and join in with the challenge!

Much love,
Miss Laurie

1 comment:

  1. basic and feminine! :)

    Thank you for linking up. lol,so far your the only one!

    ReplyDelete