"My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them -- by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents." - Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice

Friday, February 13, 2009

My First Posting

This is really my friend Finchy's idea. She suggested that I create a blog where I can post my poetry, short stories and other writings.

Because I haven't written anything new in a few months my first few posts will be older writings.

I apologize up front for the crudeness of my musings, most of them I haven't had a chance to edit or rework yet.

Although my writings are not professionally copyrighted they are in every other sense of the word. So I'll have no qualms about my ideas or words being purloined.

Can't think of anything to post just now but I'll have a poem for next time. This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment