"My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them -- by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents." - Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two Book Quotes


"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."  - C.S. Lewis

This is one of my all-time favorite quotes about books (and tea!). C.S. Lewis was such an amazing author!



"Never judge a book by its movie." - J.W. Eagan

It's so true! There's some films that no matter how sweet they may end they just give the story a bad reputation. My advice (especially with Jane Austen) is always read the book first before you watch the adaptation! Books are always so much better! 


Very Truly Your's,

1 comment:

  1. Those are two wonderful quotes! Lewis was indeed such a great author. And movies don't exactly portray the books correctly. That's why I like to read the books before watching the movies.

    ReplyDelete